Please be assured that our primary concern is the health and well-being of our clients and staff and that we are fully committed to making our work environment as safe as possible.
Below are the measures we are taking to best protect our clients and staff, this is based on advice from the World Health Organisation.
Actions We are Taking;
- We are monitoring the situation daily and making sure the service is fully prepared to react to any governmental advice and any confirmed cases in the vicinity.
- All team members will follow the guidance issued by health organisations with regards to self-isolation in the event of any symptoms.
- Our practice management and reception staff regularly use disinfectant spray and wipes throughout the day on all high-frequency touch-points like doors, door handles, common areas, clinic rooms, shelves, glass panels, cupboards and furniture to minimise risk.
- We apply new face hole protection with disposable paper covers for every client
- We disinfect treatment beds by wiping down beds between each clienta
- Alcohol gel is available for communal use
- Our staff wash our hands using the World Health Organisation hand washing protocol between each client
- We will appropriately clean and dispose of soiled items e.g. linen and towels.
- All staff will disinfect workstations between users including computer keyboards, telephone receivers etc
- We encourage social distance measures when in clinic
Cancellations and Off site Options
- We have cancelled all exercise classes – but will be offering online videos, pre-recorded and real time to keep you moving.
- If you have any doubts as to whether you should come in, bearing in mind that if you feel any symptoms (termperature, flu symptoms, new persistent cough) or live with any person who is in a vulnerable category we ask you to cancel your appointment on 0191 4350560
- We can provide telephone appointments or video online via zoom/whatsApp so that we can continue with your advice, assessments, rehabilitation progressions.
Websites www.nhs.uk and www.who.int are an excellent resource with regards to general hygiene advice and recommendations.
We take the health and safety of our customers and team members very seriously. We are working hard to try to minimise disruption for our clients so that service continues as usual. We appreciate you understanding during this challenging time. We will continue to monitor this situation as a priority and keep our clients and employees informed on a regular basis.
Should you have any further queries regarding COVID-19 and our plan to manage the ongoing situation presented by the current outbreak, please contact Penny Shelley, Managing Director on 0191 4350560.